maybe you can relate?
1. My mind is still wrangling this college thing...feet are a little cold, but it feels so right. Just worried about kids, family and finances...aren't we all!!?!
2. Inspiration Unlimited. Excited, nervous, anxious...need to start ordering. Photograph sneak peeks, start writing instructions, order kitting supplies, getting everything organized on my excel sheet, price printing costs, set up files...I could go on :)
3. Hubby. Love, LOVE, Love him...he had a bad week last week. Thinking and praying about that for him.
4. Need to get away from this dumb computer and start laundry, tidy kitchen, get ready, decide on lunch and dinner menus, and get the kids all dressed and motivated for the day.
5. Praying for God's divine inspiration to entertain, amuse and (most importantly) TEACH while doing the previous two the kiddos at church TWICE a week (Sunday school and Wednesday night). Anybody got any good advice on where to pick up some fun (free) church teaching material?
6. Thinking back on the weekend. Really enjoyed the family-- mini stay-cation at home. Scott was home Friday...just relaxed (so happy he did for once). A little yard work, everything looking nice a kept outside...love my flowers.
7. Just bought the domain www.jannawilson.com in anticipation of being a "real" designer someday :)
8. School starts in a month. Life could change big time in a month. People do this all the time...what am I worried about?! Eating beans and cornbread eight nights a week is fine. LOL! We love beans!
9. Need to do some fun stuff with the kids this week...hmmmm...
10. I'm hungry. :) Time to get busy.