Coming off of the holiday high, today it was back to reality. I REALLY enjoyed the 4 day weekend...I gave myself permission to do nothing, well sort of. You know that I did not do "nothing", right? We had family and friends in and out over the course of the holiday and so it was busy but I also had a nice relaxing time. I even got in the pool-- TWICE! The kids made flag shirts (masking tape, $4 mens tee and acrylic paint, oh, and a star punch) which turned out super cute. Here was the making of Cash's shirt--
So I've got a few (dozen) projects going...and when I have a lot of projects I'm working on --for some reason that makes me want to start new projects! LOL! How weird am I!?!? I guess I get inspired and overwhelmed and all giddy and I lose my mind...and think of MORE things I want to do.
I thought while I drink my tea and wish I was reading my new book, I better sit down and make a list of what I need to FINISH before I start ANYTHING else! And why wouldn't I post my to do list here for the world to see and keep me accountable!? LOL!
- Need to update my Etsy shop with this new print and some others. Also, need to photograph the art and get that looking good. Tomorrow is a shipping day. Also wondering about selling to local boutiques...need to approach some more locals/handmade shops and see what might come of that.
- Need to finish a collage project for a special friend.
- Finalize my entry for the Global Talent Search and submit it by the end of the week. I've made a bit more progress...you can see my first three concepts here and now I have this...I've got to work out the colors and I believe it is just missing something...hmm...
- Need to wrap up the logo project I'm working on. This one is my favorite I think.
- I have a pretty cool trip coming up and I'm trying to work out a concept for a letterpress book project that I'll be working on for that. I'm percolating on that while I'm stewing over everything else! LOL!
- I really do have plans to get some more printables up here on the blog this summer. If all goes well, I'll have a special treat available on Friday! I think it will be really useful and fun for all the crafty readers. Hint... I'd love to know what printable items you would be interested in?
- Must update my portfolio site. Again, need to do some photography to accomplish this.
Okay, I'm thinking I can get these things whipped by the weekend? Maybe?
On another note-- Are you using BlogLovin? I am and I'm loving it! Up until just recently I just gave up all my blog reading and lost touch with some of my favorite creatives. Not anymore! I love this app-- easy access from phone or iPad. Definitely try it! Click on the icon up by my profile pic to follow! Yay!