this sassy template for a multitude of projects...try creating custom
calling cards, labels for your child's books, use on scrapbook layouts or just as a quick gift tag to keep in your stationery drawer! Zebra goes with EVERYTHING, you know ;)
Here's a few ideas!
Make a simple calling card for a friend...or a pre-teen with a new cell number! Place several of the cards in a PRETTY PACKAGE and give as a gift.
(I used some digital art that I created -the butterfly as well as digi art by Celeste Rockwood Jones- the chandelier-- to create the projects above. Cute fonts from kevinandamanda.com were used as well.)
- Just click on the IMAGE above to open the downloadable file; right click on the image to save the jpeg file to your computer to use again and again!
- Work with the jpeg file in Microsoft Word (insert the jpeg image; resize the image to 8 1/2" x 11" and center it on the page; add text boxes to type information into the white space of the cards/labels) or other word processing software.
- Work with the document file in your favorite photo editing software such as Adobe Photoshop to add your custom text.
- Print these on photo paper or presentation paper .
- Use your printers photo quality setting for best results.
- If you prefer to work with a pdf file you may download it here: DIY CALLING CARD LABELS
Thanks so much for dropping in to CUT & CREATE with me! Look for more CUT & CREATE printables coming soon!