I've had this little goodie in my treasure box for a while. I just have to share because it makes my heart happy!
I love cherries. Love. And these are my sweet, special cherries.
So this is an 8 1/2 x 11 inch page that you can personalize with a FAMILY name or YOUR name and use for your weekly enjoyment...I mean appointments ;) Cherries just make me giddy.
This is a high quality PDF file you can download and print a stack up for organizing your week. There is a place to click into when you open the file to type the wording to personalize the calendar. The colors are scrumptious, the design is adorable (if I do say so myself :) and well, its useful! Yay!
What else can you do with this sweet thang?
- Frame it and use a dry erase marker to write in your appointments (on the picture frame's glass surface).
- Make a nice print then take it to a print shop (save your ink) during a sale and make gifts for friends! (Christmas gift, housewarming gift, birthday gift) --52 copies would be a year's worth right?
- Laminate your printed calendar and put it on the fridge for easy access.
I would love to create some coordinating pieces to go with this so I will put that on my ever growing "to do" list. Maybe I should use this calendar to organize the next few weeks of my crazy life!?
Tips for printables:
- Print with your printer's "borderless" setting to get a true to size print.
- If you want to frame this, use the "shrink to page" setting-- the actual size will be reduced and it will fit in an 8 x 10 frame. I added some cute trim at the top and bottom because the proportions are off slightly since this wasn't designed at 8 x 10.
- Use matte photo paper- I love Epson's Ultra Premium Presentation Paper (5 stars on package)...it makes beautiful prints on the "matte photo paper" setting.