Introducing my first product
from my collection of cut&create designs!!!
This fun set of printable pattern pdf files is going to be your favorite thing for crafting sweet paper projects. These templates are designed to be printed directly on the back side of your favorite patterned paper or cardstock. You simply trim out the printed design, secure it with adhesive and make it exciting with your own embellishments and gifts! The downloadable pdf files includes shots of the sample projects pictured above and a few tips and ideas for creating with the patterns too!
Here's a sample of some of the files you'll receive:
- MINI TAKE OUT BOX
- HEART POCKET
- GIFT BOX
- TREAT SACK
Enjoy these patterns for creating all sorts of pretty packages…
Think about these just as a starting point:
• Small gifts or treats for birthdays, thank you’s or any occasion
• Easter, Valentines, Halloween, Christmas & Hanukkah treats
• Wedding, party or shower favors
• Package custom stationery in the boxes
• Present a gift card card inside a cute package
• Package homemade treats or goodies for giving
- computer with Adobe Acrobat Reader software to open and view pdf files
- printer (you should be familiar with your printer's settings)
- patterned paper/cardstock
- scoring blade or bone folder/embossing stylus (for scoring folds)
- For the best results (largest and true to size template pattern) set your printer settings to "borderless" and do NOT check the “crop to fit” or “scale to fit” options in your printer software.
- You may need to select the "landscape" option in your printer software to print the treat box and treat sack patterns.
- You should print the pattern on the BACK or WRONG side of your patterned paper or cardstock so that visible printing lines with be on the inside of the packaging. For best results cut just inside the solid printed cutting lines.
This is a downloadable set of pdf files. No kit or tangible product will be sent to you.
Purchase the PRETTY PACKAGES KIT and start crafting!
Important Notes about finalizing your purchase and downloading your kit: Upon completing the payment process, click on the yellow "Complete Transaction" button, to get the direct link for the Pretty Packages file DOWNLOADS. (Do not close window.) Click on "click here" to download and save the files. You will also receive an email with a direct link to the downloadable files.